Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Five, Your Friday Vibe.

It is another Friday my friends! Rejoice with the  some of the best music that I found this week and the since that I will have some seriously awesome blogging to unleash to  you all later today (hopefully) and later this weekend! Keep checking back here because I will be writing fast this weekend and when I get back from (I'm hoping) the best gig ever!!! Ok, with out further ado, Friday Five.

Ziggy Stardust (aka David Bowie) and the Spiders - Moonage Daydream. I will admit that I don't have Ziggy Startdust and the Spiders from Mars in my CD collection, but that's Ok. I'm going to buy it sooner or later. By the way, this live version is boss. Just sayin'.  Wait until 5:04 3:42 if you don't get it.


Shonen Knife - Devil House. The witch hats fit the season right?

PJ Harvey- Rebbecca (B-side to The Wind) . Here is another amazing PJ Harvey B-side. I'm still waiting for a proper B-sides/Live/Rarity album from PJ. Here are some more b-side videos.


Ariel Pink-Young Pilot Astray


Classic Sleater Kinney videos!

Sleater Kinney Trackers Interview. Remember that whole "Girl Power" Movement in the late 90's and the early 00's? I guess Trackers or whatever this show is called thought it was a good idea to put SK on their show, that is good and bad; the good is that Sleater Kinney is on TV, the bad is that this is one worst interviews that I have seen. Regardless, I think it's kind of funy to see the reactions to the bad questions. (No wonder why it sucks, its on oxygen...) Soon to come, "Friday Five, the crappy interview edition."


To offset the bad interview, here are the 2 awesome songs that they played.

You're No Rock 'n' Roll Fun. The facts at the bottom of the screen are kind of funny (or at least for this fan).


#1 Must have


Come back for more later! I know its kind of late for me posting, but wait for a little bit, and you will find my surprise!

No comments: