Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Five, It's better than a peanut butter and ham sandwich.

I got the title for this weeks Friday Five when I was thinking about food. I thought that it would be a good idea to compare this weeks Friday Five to a peanut butter and ham sandwich; it might be good, but the Friday Five will be lots better.

The Corin Tucker Band - Riley. Check this one out. I got to go pick this album up.

Sonic Youth - Dirty Boots. Horray for Sonic Youth! This video is covered in 90's. Notice the SY posters in the background?


Pj Harvey - Rid Of Me - live in Chicago. Old School PJ. Very nice. I want her sunglasses.


Drive Like Jehu - Caress. I wish emo/math rock still sounded this good. Well math rock does, not emo.


Adicts - Steamroller. You can't start the weekend without the Adicts right?

The Spells - The Age of Backwards. (I found some free Spells tracks someplace. I'll upload them later. Your welcome)

Classic Sleater Kinney - White rabbit/Turn it On. Oh my goodness, that joke was lame. It was funny somehow though.

No comments: