Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bad News, Good News.

Ok, I have some bad news and some good news for you trusty blog readers. I always put the bad news first so you'll say "Oh, that sucks! Why did she tell us that?" but then I always put the good news second so you'll say "Oh, well that makes me forget about the bad news!"

The bad news.
The bad news is that I overslept by two hours and I had to end up missing the gig ): Yes. I know your pain, because I really wanted to go too. I got up at 6:15 yesterday and was out 'till around noon and thats when I came back home to take a nap (how can you mosh if you are tired?). I went to bed at 1 in the afternoon and I got up around 3 and then realized that I was "late and there was no point in going if I was late." Anyway, I made it right at the end of the last set and was kind mad. But then I remembered.

The good news.
The good news is that I will (hopefully) be buying my secret tickets to a secret show soon and I should (hopefully) get in and have something eveen better to write about :)

Yes, I'm super sorry guys. The last thing that I wanted to do was fall out at a show that was hot to begin with and spend the rest of my Saturday in bed recovering from a slight heat stroke. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you this week. I promise.

No comments: