Saturday, August 7, 2010

Look what I got!

So I spent twenty dollars at my favorite record shop, and I got these two CD's because I was kind of low on cash (get me money for my birthday. *cough, cough*) If you know me, I just can't get two CD's. So I had to think it over and decide: "which two will hold me over until my next buying trip?" So I settled on...

Sleater Kinney - One Beat. (don't you dare say anything about my SK addiction)
Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground & Nico.
I finally got my mail order package of Mika Miko's C.Y.S.L.A.B.F. (what the heck does that mean?)


Now, I just have to listen to all of them and write a review of all of them... I like what I hear, so the review is most likely :)

Yeah, No album covers this time around...I have to see if I can leagaly post it on my blog. I don't want to go to jail.

No comments: