Monday, August 2, 2010

Back Home!

Its great to be back! It's even better to have content to write about! I'm really going to try to post my CD collection so you guys can see how much work (and money) that I put into my collection. I'm also waiting on some stuff I bought from mail order (I'm like the only one who does mail order right?) and that should be really cool because I've haven't been able to find this CD anywhere in the Denver area, and this is the first time that this happened, ever. I also have a mix tape and I might review that too. I might do a doubble post about my guitar because I know that some of you want to see how great my guitar is (trust me, it is really cool). Keep your eyes open for surprise posts this month! You know that they are coming! If you haven't already vote on my poll. I want to see what you guys want out of the blog. I want to start reviewing the Denver scene, so Denver bands, (or those who know them) post comments or try to contact me if you want me to review your stuff. Even if you don't live near Denver please talk to me! I'll be more than happy to post about your band! Keep your eyes open for new and exciting stuff! (like artist reviews, *cough cough cough*)

No comments: