Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Five! Fantastic!

I'm not doing anything special today. Just pulling 5 songs that I think you all will enjoy listening too. If I'm not lazy I'll have 2 new album reviews of my resent purchases.  I'm still waiting on that mail order album (why did I have to save money?) so I'll get that post to you all when I get my album. So enjoy today's Friday Five. I go from mellow, to exciting, back to mellow, and then end with a bang. It's worth it though. Trust me :)

Bonnie Pink It's Gonna Rain
Who cares if its in Japanese? This is an AWESOME song.


Extra! Bonnie Pink Heven's Kitchen
I thought it over, and I just couln't post one Bonnie Pink song. This one is great too, and is now stuck in my head. I'm sure it will be in yours too.



The Vandals- Pirates life


Circle - Siouxsie And The Banshees w/Robert Smith
This is from the Play at Home movie/music video. I highly reccmend this. Watch it, it's trippy :) Can you find Robbert?


Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Dragon Queen.
Keep "Its Blitz" away from me, I will dance to the whole album. (yeah, I did once... I"m glad no one was around) Um, Does this sound like another song to you? I can't put my finger on it, but oh well...


X-Ray Spex - I am a Cliche
I'm kind of like Poly Stirine. She had braces, I had braces...

No comments: