Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reader Survey

Alright, most of you readers come to this blog by clicking on a link and some wonderful stuff happens. You find my blog, you read it... and then what happens? You don't comment. I need to know what you would like to see when you read my blog so I know if I'm writing enjoyable posts. I want to ask you some questions if you don't mind, it won't take very long. Please keep track of your responses in a comment and post it when you are done.

  1. What country are you from?
  2. How did you find this blog?
  3. How often do you read this blog?
  4. Do you comment? If not, why don't you?
  5. Do you enjoy reading this blog?
  6. What would you like to see posted on this blog?
  7. Would you like to see more artist reviews?
  8. Would you like to see more album reveiews?  
  9. Would you like to see interviews with local artists? 
  10. Do you vote on the polls? If not why?
  11. Are you notified of new posts by an RSS feed?
  12. Have you read my main blog?
  13. Would you like to say anything else?

Thanks for filling out this survey. When I have enough results, I'll post my findings in a nifty graph :)

No comments: