Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My collection. Part one.

I kind of hate it when people ask me "What do you listen to?". I have to think for a minute, because I like music so much. This is the CD part of my collection. I'm aware that the tops are cut off, but all of my cds' are in a corner of my bookshelf right by my wall. If you look under the picture, you will find the name of the cd's just in case you can't see. Just like me.

Be aware though, my collection is like my kid, so don't say I have too much! Sorry if I didn't get the bottom of each stack. Like I said, I had no other choice than to take these pictures at a really bad angle. Just be happy that you can see them :)

As always, if you can't see the picture, just click on it to enlarge it.

Stack one











Stack two











Stack three











Stack four











Stack five (and the side of a Minor Threat album and the front of a French Book)

















I don't own any logos or album covers, but I did take these pictures, so I did put this creative commons license here.


Creative Commons License
My collection is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Coming up next, part two. Stay tuned!

No comments: