Friday, December 31, 2010

My favorite videos from 2010

Happy New Year! I wanted to end 2010 with a bang, so I thought that I would feature 10 of my favorite videos that I have watched this year. I even threw in some new videos for you guys, so look out for them! I hope I can find even more videos and music for you all in 2011!

Sleater Kinney - Big Big Lights


PJ Harvey - Electric Light (with messed up drum machene)


Dim Stars - Downtown At Dawn


Sleater-Kinney - You're No Rock 'n' Roll Fun - Trackers


Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Pin (On Top of The Pops)


Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band's "Dropout Boogie" (RIP Beefheart).


Cat Power - Nude as the news (live)


Iggy Pop - I wanna be your dog - 1979 - live


The Pagan Babies - Bernadine . Yes, Cortney Love was in a Shoegaze band.


Butter 08 - 9MM

No comments: