Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Five, Finally on time!

Vendredi Heureux! Happy Friday! However you say it, be happy that I finished a Friday Five early! I put in some good stuff this weekend so I hope you guys enjoy the Friday Five this weekend!

Chaos UK - No Security. I wish shows were this fun these days.


Grass Window - Fried Egg. You have to wonder how long it took them to make this 3:35 second video.


Iggy Pop and The Stooges, Live in Cincinnati, 1970. Where did these announcers come from? They suck, but at times, they are quite funny! Focus on the music.


L7 - Wargasm - live in Rio. Hey look, it's Kurt and Cortney! But seriously, check out that guitar part.


More Wild Flag! F.Y.I., If you don't want to listen to Wild Flag because you are still waiting for their 7"(hopefully it will be here soon...) Don't Watch This Video! Skip directly to the video below this one. (This is a cover by the way).


Classic Sleater Kinney - The day I went away. This is pretty good for a "older" video! Sounds good, and the video is really smooth! I wonder if its a bootleg...


I'm still thinking about doing a "Best of 2010" list, but I'm still undecided. If you want to help me out, vote on the poll on the upper right hand side of the blog.

No comments: