Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Sunday Edition of Friday Five

I know you guys were waiting for the Friday Five on Friday, but I had to push it back to Saturday because I had a gig to review. So then the "Saturday edition of the Friday Five" Came about. Yes, I know, I'm taking a while to finish my gig review, but it is going to be worth it! Here is some ear candy to hold you over until the gig review comes.

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Passenger. Great cover. It's one of my favorites. This is different from the other video though.



The Slits - A Boring Life - Pretty cool demo


Merrill Nisker - Sky Bag. Yes, this is Peaches. Yes, the same one who sang this song (Not the real video, but still entertaining). I'm not kidding. She did play in this folk thing, but this that is for a later Friday.


DOA - New Wave Sucks


The Breeders - Safari. I want to go on a Safari...


Extra! Here are 2 extra vidoes for my over due days.

Melvins - eye flys (demo)


No Age- Eraser. Listen to the story.

No comments: