Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Five Back on Friday!

Hey. It is nice to be posting Friday Five on the right day! I packed this weeks Friday Five with some awesome songs, so it won't be sure to disappoint!

Kría Brekkan - Ravine. This song was in my head all day. That's a good thing because this song is so good. The Piano sounds like one of those amusement park rides.


What's Wrong With You? - Bratmobile


I Hate Danger - Bikini Kill


Extra! Poison Girls - Pretty Polly.


Just because I'm on time, I'm offering doubble shots of Sleater Kinney!. Yes, I'm well aware of my Sleater Kinney bias. If you don't like it, watch the other videos :)

Sleater-Kinney - Whats Mine is Yours (Big Day Out 2006). Those people who aren't paying attention don't know what they are missing... Check out the awesome drum solo.


Sleater-Kinney - Ironclad - Cambridge MA


Have you checked out my first concert review? It is mega awesome!

No comments: