Sunday, May 8, 2011

Music My Mom Likes.

Happy Mothers Day! I thought that I would post some music from my collection that my Mom enjoys. You might think that it is shocking, but then again, you'll be impressed with her selections!

Sonic Youth - Bubblegum. I took my Mom to the Sonic Youth show when they came to Denver last year. She loved it!


David Bowie - The Jean Genie. My Mom loves David Bowie. She didn't hear this song before I started playing it, but now she loves it!


Mika Miko - Turkey Sandwich. I love playing this because she sings along with the song.


Sleater Kinney - Be Yr Momma. Good stuff here. The prefect Mother's Day song.


Siouxsie and the Banshees - Headcut.


Wild Flag


My Mom likes a lot more music, so I might have to do another instalment of what she likes.

No comments: