Monday, April 25, 2011

The Monday 15!

So last week, I was Debating at the National Qualifying Debate tournament Friday and Saturday,so I had no time to do the Friday Five. I was celebrating the end of debate season this weekend, so I had to delay the "Friday Five" to Monday. Don't worry, I found some good stuff over my break, I've been watching videos like crazy, so enjoy these 15 (!) videos.

Warpaint - Undertow. Hate me if you want to, but I just got into this band not too long ago. I didn't know what I was missing, and wow. I'm just at a loss for words here. To me, their music sounds like a modern day version of the Cocteau Twins (one of my favorite bands)


Extra! Warpaint Bees From Coachella '11


Another Extra! Warpaint - Elephants From Coachella '11


Free Kitten - Smack. I've been trying to find their early realeases on Vynil, but I'm not haveing any success. I could aways download them, but I'm not a huge fan of downloading music.


More Free Kitten! Teenie weenie Boppie


PJ Harvey - On Battleship Hill. This is the last of the "Let England Shake" videos. I still have to post more of them, but I'll save that for later weeks.


LiLiPUT - Turk and Split Live. I think that the opening part is in German, but that doesn't distract from the music.


The Pretenders - Mystery Achievement Live in France '79. This is some amazing footage. Its clear, and it soungs good. This might be my favorite live version of this song.


Extra! The Pretenders - Up The Neck Live in France '79.


Black Tambourine - Throw Aggi Off The Bridge.


Extra! Black Tambourine - Black car


Helium - Superball. I used to listen to a lot of Helium, I don't know why I stoped listening to them because they are a pretty good band.


Even more Helium! Honeycomb.


Even more WILD FLAG videos!
Future Crimes - From South By Southwest '11. This was a while ago, but I wanted to show you all this anyway. Its addicting!


IFC Interview. I find this interview kind of awkward, but I'd still watch it.

No comments: