Friday, May 13, 2011

Favorite Friday Five!

Happy Friday readers! I Complied this list from my Favorited Songs List on Last FM. I thought that it would be good to mix things up. This list isn't in order of plays or anything, I just compiled this in random order.

PJ Harvey - Yuri-G. This might be one of my favoirte songs ever.


Sonic Youth - Trilogy: The Wonder. This might be my second favorite song ever. Well, the whole Trilogy is good, but this is my favorite. This is pretty good live footage.


Tamaryn - Cascades & Mild Confusion. I've been hooked on these songs for a while, so I might have to pick up one of their releazses soon. Although these are two seprate tracks, they flow very well.


Autoclave – Dr Seuss


Dead Boys - Sonic Reducer. The Video is Clicking, but whatever.


Sleater Kinney - Far Away at Arthurfest  '05

No comments: