Friday, May 27, 2011

Frazzled Friday Five!

Hey everyone! As you might know, I'm kind of tired, So I did what I could this week to make the Friday Five Enjoyable for you all. My tonsils are not swollen this time around, so expect more commentary from me.

Sonic Youth - Bull in the Heather. This is one of my favorite videos (Probably Because of Kathleen Hanna), but I have to feel like listening to this song. I don't know why though.


J.F.A Blatant Localism EP. Yes, its the whole Blatant Localism EP! Just think of it as my Friday gift to you all.


Pretenders - Stop Your Sobbing. This from Kenny Everett Video Show in 1980.


Siouxsie and the Banshees - Headcut. Today is Siouxsies' birthday! Happy Birthday Siouxsie! I wouldn't be where I am in my music carer without you!


Extra! Voodoo Dolly


(Epic!)
Classic Sleater Kinney.

This is from the Henry Rollins show. Wow! Its so amazing. Watch these two videos; If you have to pick two videos to watch this week, pick these! you won't be disappointed!
Entertain


Jumpers

No comments: