Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Frozen Tuesday 5.

Nice to get a post in on a Tuesday, I spent another weekend Debating and because it was a two day meet (Friday and Saturday) I couldn't do my normal posting. I have tomorrow and off because of the bad weather (the wind chill is -22 degrees outside!), so I thought that it would be a good time to post. I sprained my right wrist really bad, so I'm going to keep my comments to a minimum.

Sonic Youth - I Love You Golden Blue 6/3/2005. This video only has 1,693 views. I'm not sure why, but this is a amazing live version.


Extra:Skink Live in Germany '96.


PJ Harvey - Long Time Coming. This is the b-side to Send His Love to Me. Hopefully, PJ will release a b-side album soon.


Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Graveyard


Fugazi - Epic Problem. This is an Epic Song. Especially the break-down


Extra! Guy Picciotto upside down. You don't know how awesome this is.


Classic Sleater Kinney: Words and Guitar & Stay Where You are from Songs for Cassavetes. The film is shot in this "indie film" black and white lens, but the interview at the end makes up for everything else. (Btw, if I found that Time Magazine article if you want to read it)

No comments: