Friday, February 18, 2011

5 Fun Friday Videos!

Happy Friday everyone. I threw this weeks Friday Five together pretty quickly, but I did finish 2 album reviews and they should be posted by tomorrow.

Tori Amos, Bjork, PJ Harvey and Massive Attack mash-up.This is a pretty cool mix! All of these artists are strong on their own, but they sound even better when put together.


Sonic Youth - Nevermind. Hey look! Thurstons playing a Gibson Les Paul! Most of their stuff was stolen, so that's why. The Picture is kind of messed up on this one. (See Terence and Philip?).


Mika Miko - Wild Bore. I wake up to this song every day. This is an awesome video. I can't jump on a trampliline and play guitar at the same time, this is why its so awesome.


GBH - Boston Babies. I had to switch things up ok?


Scratch Acid- Crazy Dan.


Classic Sleater-Kinney: Echo Lounge Part One - The Day I went away.(Why are they playing this first? Because they went away? Bad jokes over.)

No comments: