Monday, January 24, 2011

Friday Fever on a Monday Night

Happy Monday! I'm late again, but think of it this way, you get two installments of Friday Five in one week! I need a guest blogger for Friday because I will not have time to post an installment this week. If you are interested in guest blogging, then let me know!

Kleenex - Feel like snakes twisting through the fog. I got the 2 CD Kleenex collection and I had to share this one with you guys.


Siouxsie and the Banshees - Suburban Relapse - Live 1979. This song has been going through my head all day! This is one of my Favorite Siouxsie and The Banshees songs.


The 5.6.7.8's - Motor Cycle Go-Go-Go!


Sonic Youth - Mildred Pierce


Broadcast - Papercuts. RIP Trish


(Not So Classic Sleater-Kinney) This week: Sleater-Kinney's interview on the Henry Rollins Show.

No comments: