Wednesday, February 9, 2011

5 videos on Wednesday

Weather wise, it is worse than last week, 6 inches of snow fell in an 18 hour period, and the temperatures are below freezing! I'm sorry that I'm late in posting again, but the late posts shouldn't happen for another month or two. My wrist feels better this week, so my witty comments!

Bikini Kill wdc 1992. The set list is as follows:Girl Soldier,Hamster Baby,Jigsaw Youth


'Til Tuesday - Voices Carry. I don't usually post Vevo videos, but come on, its 'Til Tuesday! Anyway, did anyone see last weeks Portlandia with Amy Mann? The music is good, but that guy is over reacting. A lot.


LiLiPUT - Boatsong


Siouxsie & The Banshees - Metal Postcard



Heavens to Betsy - Terrorist. Expect an album review soon!



Clasic Sleater Kinney! I'm going to save the good stuff for Friday, but until now, enjoy Surf Song. (I didn't think that this song existed! I'm glad someone posted it.)

No comments: