Monday, July 4, 2011

The Summer Playlist Part Two.

Hey everyone! Happy July! I really wanted to post this yesterday, on the first, but I pulled something in my back, so I took the good desision to turn off my computer and relax for a while. A coupple of muscle relaxers later, I'm (somewhat) well rested, but my back is still in pain, so I decided to bring my laptop to me and post the second part of the summer playlist. This time around, I'm posting my most played songs from the last month (thanks Last.Fm!)

Beach House - 10 Mile Stereo. If you want to read my Beach House review, click here. As far as I can tell, this is the offical video. Kinda trippy right?


Extra! Beach House - Silver Soul. This is also an offical video that was approved by the band.I feel like this is a Summer song. I always play this whenever I'm outside.


Warpaint - Krimson. My sources tell me that a *new* Warpaint will be out later this week (I think it will be on the 7th. I'll post the link on my twitter when I see it). Looks like the drummer and guitarist switched places on this one. That's neat, I haven't seen that before. It sounds like this song will never end!


Wild Flag - Romance. (@ The Hi-Dive Seattle 11/12/10) Why isn't the album out yet! Quit giving us singles! Anyway, if you haven't heard it, here you go. (This is the Studio Version. It came out like a week ago.)


PJ Harvey - Hook. This is the best version that I've found.


Wavves - So Bored


Best Coast - Summer Mood. How could this not be on a Summer Playlist?


Death From Above 1979 - Romantic Rights. Apparently this is "super rare" it looks old to me, so that might be true.


Sonic Youth - Star Power (acoustic). They recorded this song for Gossip Girl. I personally hate that show, but at least we get to hear an acoustic version of Star Power!


No comments: