Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Summer Playlist: Part 3

Hey Everyone! I'm not around for this weekend, but I thought that I would share part 3 of my summer playlist! This is like a Friday five, so enjoy this!


When I return on Sunday afternoon, I'll post some new reviews for you to read.

Björk - Crystalline. This is Björk's newest video from her newest album. I can't wait to review it!


Autoclave - I'll Take you Down.


Extra! Autoclave- Dr. Seuss


Wild Flag - Future Crimes. This is from their first show ever! Cool!


Scout Niblett - Hide and Seek


Gang Gang Dance - Egowar. Say what you want about Gang Gang Dance, but this song is addictive!


tUnE-yArDs - Gangsta.


Classic Sleater - Kinney! (Its Back!) Memorize Your Lines. This footage is from 1998. But it is awesome isn't it?

No comments: