Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Five: Making you less full.

Happy Friday! And to my American Friends, Happy Black Friday/day after thanksgiving. I got some sweet videos for you guys this week, so hopefully you have a little extra room on your plate for these tasty Videos! I found a link that I'm thankful for, but I'll tell you about that later.

Vivian Girls - All The time. I didn't really listen to this song, but now I listen to it all the time. Good start to their album. Listen to that wall-o-feedback!


Youth Brigade - Did You Wanna Die. Whenever I hear this song, I want to go skate, too bad it's super cold outside. My wheels might freeze if I do.


PJ Harvey - Electric Light (with messed up drum machene). PJ wanted to play a song with the drum machene, but it didn't want to coroprate. If you wanted to see some of PJ's personality, this is the video. My favorite part is 1:13-2:17. Wait till the end though!


Extra! 50 Foot Queenie at Big Day out 2003. I don't know why I like this so much. It might be because she switched up her guitar playing or vocals. Whatever it is I like it.


Big Black - Kerosene. I've been listening to this song religiously for the past 3 days. I still can't find this album and it's really bugging me. Heads up, turn your speakers down if you don't want them to blow them up.


My Bloody Valentine - Sueisfine Live London '89. The drums make this song. Watch Colm Drum, its worth it.


Classic Sleater Kinney.

It's Enough. Strange angle for a video, but you get to see all of the cool action without all the people in the way.


Something to be Thankful for.
Ok, so I'm thankful I found the Bootleg of the First Wild Flag Show. If you watch it, click the link and be windblown. If you want to wait until the 7" comes out, then wait. But be prepared to be mind blown. I doubted it before, but the keyboards work really well with the rest of the band.

(No really,someone tell me when their 7" comes out. I will push someone out the way to buy it.)

Link#1 (This one is in HD)
Link#2

No comments: