Friday, March 4, 2011

Finally, Friday Five on Friday!

I wanted to post a Friday Five on Friday, even though I got home at 9:00 and I still have a full day of debating left to do tomorrow. I'm not going to lie, but this Friday Five might be kind of weak. (I'll make up for it though).

Huggy Bear Pansy Twist


Sonic Youth French Tickler 1998: Live In Tokyo. This a petty good crowd, they really appreacate sonic youth (inside jokes over). Kim's vocals are mixed kind of low on this song, but you can still hear them.


PJ Harvey - The Last Living Rose. This is from a series of short films that goes along with "Let England Shake" I'll post some every week.


Wild Flag - Glass Tamborine. This is streaming on NPR, but it is better to watch the live bootleg version.


Pre Sleater-Kinney Goodness
Heavens to Betsy - Direction


Excuse 17 (Unknown song) at CBGB's. Who needs a name when the footage is so clear!

No comments: