Monday, November 14, 2011

Make Up Monday!

Bonjour tout le monde! Happy Monday! (I can't believe that I just said this). I've been thinking about blogging and posting some reviews and other random things, but I just haven't had the time to. But now that I have the time to post, I will! I've still been crawling the dark cavern of Youtube for the best videos, and now, I present to you the best videos that I've found in my four week absence. Warpaint - Warpaint at Glastonbury Now this is the best footage of Warpaint that I've seen! Look at the clarity! Look at Warpaint! Look at them and all of their amazingness! Warpaint - Elephants at Glastonbury. Emily's voice is a little bit off, but who cares! (Can anyone read Stella's shirt? I think it might be related to one of the Crass Collective bands, but I'm not too sure. I have a shirt similar to that) CSS - City Grrrl. It's somewhat new! Watch this now! (something is telling me to dye my hair pink...) Ringo Deathstarr - Imagine Hearts. Much respect for Ringo Deathstarr. They are filing the Void that My Bloody Valentine left in my heart. That's a good thing! I'm buying their album soon, so keep checking back for a review! (BTW, thanks for the Retweet) Ringo Deathstarr - So High. (Even More)Ringo Deathstarr - Chloe. This song is packed with amazing! Then the wall of sound comes in and its like "BANG!". I never want this song to end. I'll say it again, I have much respect for Ringo Deathsstarr. St. Vincent - Your Lips are Red. I guess this can be considered "old school" St. Vincent. I feel like she is channeling a little bit of her inner PJ Harvey here. (I really want to learn the bridge. Its driving me nuts!) Oh goodness! Look at that audience! How lame is that! Anyway, just focus on the radical guitar work. That is all for now. I'm happy to be back. I don't have any Debate Meets to report to for a while, so I'll be here, music blogging my fingers off. See you soon.

No comments: