Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blog Intro

Hello. This is my first posting of my new blog, "The Sound Collection" In this blog I will showcase and try to write reviews of my finds in the music world. But before I can start telling you about my blog, I have to tell you about myself. I'm Amy, and my life can be summed up by saying that I collect albums and almost anything music related. I don't know why or how I got into collecting but I do know that it is one of my favorite things to do. Whenever I feel the vinyl in my hands, or whenever I find the CD that I have been looking for for a while, I just feel great, words can't describe how I feel. So, that concludes my little part about myself ( more later) To conclude, I will hopefully be updating this blog whenever I buy something new or whenever I find something interesting related to my albums.

No comments: